- Support Youth Participation,
- INITIATIE Youth Exchange,
- Act locally, think ENYCly!
- Put in contact youth groups from different countries with similar interests;
- Initiate Youth Initiative and / or Youth exchanges between some of those groups;
- Support Youth centres members of ENYC to develop and implement youth exchange & youth initiatives.
THE ACTIVITY STEP by STEP
STEP 1 – LOCAL INFORMATION SESSIONS: Present to youth groups possibilities for active participation: Youth exchanges and Youth initiatives (“Youth in Action” program).
STEP 2 – INTERCONNECT: Put in touch youth groups from different ENYC countries with similar interests.
STEP 3 – PROJECT DESIGN (optional): The groups who wishes will have the possibility to design and apply for a Youth Initiative or Youth Exchange project.
The ENYC Mobility Operational Office can support the procedure (writing the application in English).
The idea is to meet both youth’s needs and youth centres’ needs:
“This project has been funded with the support from the European Union. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”